Monday 26 May 2014

A New Adventure

I've decided to try something different, and I've created a new blog. 

It's called Smiling For Today and I'm still not 100% sure what it will become, but I'm hoping to make it a little more photo heavy, a little less focused on my daily dramas and a little more on "the bigger picture." Whatever that is. 

The entire style won't be a huge deviation from how I've written here, I just want to shorten things up a bit and hopefully spread a little cheer (I'm full of cliches this morning, I apologize)! 

I'd love if you'd follow me over there! 

I might still post around here sometimes, I'm not sure I'm ready to give this one up just yet. The changed approach just felt like a little too much to undertake with this blog. 

As always, 


Keep Smiling :) 



P.S. To you lovely American readers- Hope you are enjoying your long weekend and taking a few minutes to remember the reason behind the holiday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo