Friday 20 May 2016

Letters 129-142

Over a third of the way through the letters! It sometimes feels like a lot of work, but most often is a few moments of calm in the midst of a busy day! I can't lie I'm already considering what the project can be like next year!


Letters 129-137 went to Youth In Attawapiskat as part of their request for letters. Writing to them reminded me why I wanted to start this project, I'm going to start looking for more communities that might need a little extra love and send it their way. Read more about Attawpiskat here

Letter 138 went to a Halifax Shop, Big Pony, for being awesome! 

Letter 139 went to the most hilarious twitter account/drug store in Halifax, Guardian. 

Letter 140 went to the amazing people at the Bus Stop Theatre for supporting such a great community space.

Letter 141 went to our dear Ottawa friend, I think that's 4 letters I've written him this year- maybe 5? Unsurprisingly, this project has made me a better penpal.

Letter 142 was written with help from the preschoolers in my class to one of my lovely co-workers whose on Maternity leave now. Writing with the preschoolers has quickly topped my list of favourite things! 

With Love, 

Kimberley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo