Sunday 17 June 2012

Quest for Happiness [Day 17]

Today I looked through a box of old letters I wrote to Jay and re-discovered my favourite joke of all time written on about every second letter I sent him.

I don't know if you will be able to handle the hilarity of this joke, but it is seriously the funniest joke ever! 

Just to preface, I got this joke off a math worksheet in junior high or high school. One of those pesky sheets with the questions that give you letters to solve a riddle. I hate math but I love jokes.

Are you ready? Be sure you don't have an audience if you are easily embarassed because you are going to laugh.. A LOT! 

Ok, here goes it: 

What did the girl melon say when the boy melon proposed marriage? 


(Any guesses?? Brace yourself for the answer!)


Yes! But we cant-elope! Get it?!?! Can't Elope/Cantelope like the melon! HILARIOUS!
Once you are done laughing, I know it takes a while to recover from the hilarity, post your favourite joke of all time in the comments!

Keep Smiling :) 

P.S. Happy Father's Day to all the Poppa's out there! You're Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo