Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wishful Wednesday: 02.13.13


I am loving these Wishful Wednesday posts so I am going to keep them going. As always I'd love to know what you are thinking of these posts and feel free to share your own Wednesday wishes. 

I wish... I had been at Justin Timberlake's post Grammy show. He's still got it. I like the suit look he's rocking lately but his Grammy hair was a little weird. haha. Seriously though, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Timberland and Selena Gomez were at the party, where was my invite?



I wish... I could babysit Sophia Grace and Rosie. They are so much fun and they tell hilarious stories! I do wonder if they ever go to school though,  they seem to spend a lot of time on Ellen's couch. 

I wish... K-Fran could stay forever! She leaves in a few days, and I am going to miss having my bestie around 24-7. It had been so much fun having her, though I am happy her placement went well and that she gets to go back home to her manfriend, family and *evil* kitten.

I wish... I had realized how comfy it is to wear tights as pants long ago. I fear I've hopped on this trend late, after years of mocking my sister for "not wearing real pants." I now never want to wear jeans (though I'm not on board with 'jeggings'). I will be sad if this trend dries up as tights are just so versatile and cozy!

I wish... Jay's flight landed earlier than midnight tonight. He's been away for a week and he comes back just in time to make me pancakes for breakfast on Valentine's Day. I am excited to see him, but dreading a middle of the night disruption to my sleep when he arrives home.  I love sleep. 

I wish... Our apartment would clean and de-clutter itself. This weekend Jay and I are planning to seriously de-clutter this place. My goal is to get rid of 100 things and I've been hoping to get this place organized but right now sleeping all weekend sounds so much better. 

I wish... I could go to a hoedown, right now. I've still got the shiny zipper vest, so I just need to track down a cowboy hat! 


Circa 2008
I wish... I had time to dig up a bunch more old photos to share right now, I am feeling both nostalgic and ridiculous. I can link you to my birthday post from last year where I shared some of the 'best' pictures of me. Enjoy!

What are you wishing for this Wednesday? 

Keep Smiling :) 

[Special thanks again to my lovely former room mate for the new 'Wishful Wednesday' header. You can check her out here.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo