Wednesday 23 April 2014

Somewhere Between Here & There Guest Blog!

The past few weeks have been full of changes around here- and now I have something else new and exciting to share! My first guest post! A close friend (and fellow blogger) has written a little something about our upcoming wedding that I am pumped to share! Nicole has taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging, but hopefully she will jump back in now! 
***********************************************************************


Hold on to your hats ladies and gents...it's about to get sappy up in here.

I thought about writing this post on my blog, but thought it might be slightly irrelevant to my readers as they're not exactly aware of Kim's upcoming wedding. So here I am tapping away at the keys; honoured to be writing for Kimberley's Quests!

As of today we are 2 days away from Kim and Jay's wedding day! I'm so excited that I get to be part of their special day, it's been a long time coming, and I couldn't be happier for the two love bugs!


Let me give you a bit of history, you're probably wondering who this strange woman is taking over Kim's Post...

I'm lucky enough to have a long history with both the bride and groom, which makes this wedding even more special. I first met Kim at camp when we were 16 (though we hadn't started our friendship until a few years later) fast forward to 2008 and we're reunited as co-workers working for camp. We had many adventures and hilarious times and became fast friends. Fortunate for us we also went to the same University enabling us to continue our fun adventures, and build a ballin' friendship (does anyone use that word anymore...ballin'?)

Jason and I grew up in the same town, and went to Jr. High, High School, and University together. We both hung around with different crowds so we didn't become good friends until Kim and Jason started dating.



It's been interesting to see all of this love unfold from the start, a blooming of something truly special. I know that sounds unrealistic and cheesy, but really they give us other poor saps hope!

I've had the entertaining pleasure of living with Kim during University (with Jay as our honorary 6th roommate) as well as being welcomed into their home while I moved to Ottawa on a whim for two months. Many laughs, tears, adventures and hilarious arguments...well at least from my perspective. Through it all, they not only remain best friends, but they have this connection and flow with each other that I don't think they notice...that's true love right there folks! 



I couldn't picture one with out the other, they're a packaged deal, and I can't wait to share this special day with the both of you! 

Here's to you, Kim and Jason! To many more laughs and adventures! 




***********************************************************************

You can check out Nicole's little corner of the internet here! I promise she doesn't always blog about me, though I have been known to make an appearance!! 

Keep Smiling :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo