Friday 11 March 2016

Letters 66-70

Letters 66 to 70 are headed to Shelter Nova Scotia's Warm Words Project. Shelter NS works to help reduce homelessness, supporting individuals who are currently homeless and helping individuals transitioning from life in prison to life in the community. Reading their website I felt chills of excitement knowing that their are people who believe in good right here in my community, 

"Shelter Nova Scotia helps individuals maximize their inherent greatness. We believe, with your help, we can connect positively with the men and women we serve in ways that help them experience a better life. We do this by aiming high, reaching far, and working tirelessly. Shelter Nova Scotia is here – without judgement – to help." 


The Warm Words project accepts letters (and emails) of encouragement for individuals staying in Shelter NS facilities. Letters that help lift their spirits and let them know they aren't alone. 

You can send your own Warm Words to them using the following address:
Warm Words, 101 – 5506 Cunard Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3K 1C2

*Unrelated you may have noticed this was my only post this week, to ensure I'm able to keep up with the letters I've decided to streamline my blogging process. From now on I will post details on a full weeks worth of letters on Fridays, rather than trying to blog about each letter and then re-cap each week! 

#366letters

Let me know who else I should write to! 

With Love,

Kimberley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo