Friday 18 March 2016

Letters 71-77

As I get closer to finishing out the first 100 letters of this project I'm in awe of how easy it was, especially to start expanding the reach of the letters. The first chunk were largely for people I knew, but now that's flipped and most are for community members! My heart just feels so full to think I might be able to help brighten someone's day. 

Letter 71: A letter to brother-sister duo from my class in Ottawa
Letter 72: To the staff and chefs at Hamachi House Restaurant 


Letter 73: To the lovely staff at Sweet Jane's a candy/gift shop in Halifax 

Letter 74: A 97th birthday card for my Nannie
Letter 75: A thank you card to Metro Transit for their great Winter driving
Letter 76-77: TIBS postcards for two of my dearest friends. 


#366letters

With Love, 

Kimberley 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo