Tuesday 19 April 2016

100 LETTERS!

I've sent 100 of my 366 Letters and not even a full third of the way through this project I feel like I've learned a lot. 



* Expressing gratitude makes me feel happier, which makes me want to do it more which has lead to a very thank you card focused shift to this project. 

* If you forget stamps Canada Post is unforgiving. Triple check the envelopes before mailing! 

* Confirm the Social Media info you're providing, I've found a couple of links back to me that definitely don't connect to me! Whoops! 

* Get creative! The options for recipients are pretty endless, just brainstorm! 

* Be calm. This project is meant to be fun, it's ok to take breaks! 

I am excited to see what the next 100 letters bring, and would love to hear from you! Which letters have been your favourite? Who else should I write to? 

With Love,

Kimberley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo