Friday 22 April 2016

Letters 105-110

Three birthday's in a week made it easy to know who to write a few letters for this week! Two of my oldest and dearest friends are celebrating birthdays this week (celebrated with a spectacular Harry Potter party) and Jay's Momma also celebrated her birthday last week! I'm especially excited because all three cards were purchased locally and two of the three were made right here in Halifax!



Letters 109 & 110 went to a former co-worker and an (often) missed friend, both in Ottawa.

Since sending out the last bunch of letters I've also received a lot of love on Social Media- it has been incredible. When I started this project I hoped to make people a little happier, but to know that I did feels pretty great. 

With Love,

Kimberley 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo