Monday 11 July 2016

Letter Catch-Up 164-175

Things got out of control around here during the month of June which definitely impeded my letter writing. I've been itching to get back at it and finally have an update to share- hopefully I'll be able to catch up fully soon!

Letter 164: A postcard for my Nannies
Letter 165: A birthday card for a co-worker.
Letter 166: A thank you card for a kind gesture.
Letter 167: A note for a best friend
Letter 168: Another note for another best friend.
Letter 169: A note for my in-laws who I love dearly.
Letter 170: A note for my own parents, who I am so thankful for especially lately!
Letter 171-2: For two of my favourite kids in Ottawa.
Letter 173: For our Ottawa friend whose received the most letters this year.
Letter 174: For an awesome local shop.
Letter 175: A thank you for awesome customer service.


I still have about 15 letters to write to get back on track but I'm going to keep working! Remember you can always suggest people or businesses I can write too!


With Love,


Kimberley 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo