Monday 15 August 2016

Letters 176-210

I had hoped after my last post to be caught up and back to a regular posting schedule, but alas that was not the case.

Life has been a particular brand of hectic lately, but I've been trying to keep up (or close to) my letters and feel confident by the end of 2016 I will have written and mailed at least 366 letters! As always if you've got any suggestions for recipients let me know.

176: A note for my high school best friend
177: A surprise note mailed to my lovely & patient husband.
178-180: In the time I waited to get stamps I managed to write three different notes to mail to my real life friend and long-term penpal, Flip.
181: To a local gift shop in a seaside town.
182: To a newly opened restaurant in Halifax.
183: To my wonderful in-laws.
184: To my amazing parents.
185: A note for a co-worker on their birthday.
186: A letter to one of my favourite Ottawa friends
187: Another for #186's amazing children.
188: A little love in a wedding shower card for a bride-to-be.
189: A farewell card for a friend at work.
190: A little thank you note for neighbouring shop.
191: Love added onto a wedding RSVP.
192: A hello sent to a former co-worker, turned lifelong friend.
193: For another former co-worker turned friend.
194: A note that could have been easily hand-delivered to one of our favourite couple friends.
195: To a local bakery that makes the BEST brownies ever.
196: To the staff at a local library branch.
197: A note for one of my closest Ottawa friends.
198: To the friendly staff at Value Village in Dartmouth.
199: For one of my old babysitting charges.
200: For the sibling of #199. These kids left a mark on my heart.
201 & 202: For a family whom I used to be a kindergarten teacher for. They're lovely.
203: To the A&W staff in Bayer's Lake who made us a well needed dinner on a rainy night.
204: To my previous co-workers in Ottawa.
205-10: Letters written for preschoolers at work, about their learning. It's become my favourite way to document their work.

I'm about 18 days behind, but I am hopeful that as the year continues I'll be able to catch up and get all my letters written! Thanks for following along.

With Love,

Kimberley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo