Saturday 27 August 2011

Prepare To Be Amazed

The wait is over kind friends, my blog/vlog (that's a video blog!) is here!! As I prepare to move across this great land (ok, half way across) it seems only right that I can share my wild escapades with my amigos far and wide.

To celebrate having a new place to share all my thoughts with the world here are a few totally neato facts about my life that might be of interest to you.. or not.

  • I played basketball for about 3 months in elementary school and quit because I hated being passed the ball. Despite this I planned to take the Toronto Raptors to court so that I would be allowed to play for them even though I was a girl.
  • I saw Madonna and Justin Timberlake in concert, in NYC for free.  It was amazing!
  • I love Il Divo more than Britney Spears
  • The first rap I ever learned was the one Luda does in Usher's "Yeah".... I know all the words
  • Of all the genres I love country music the absolute most
  • I get motion sick on playground swings
  • I am fascinated by everything to do with the Titanic and spent much of elementary school researching it and writing newspapers about it for my classmates
  • My favorite children's books are Mercer Mayer Little Critter stories
  • Tim Horton's Camp changed my life and I'm not saying that to be cliche
  • I wore painting coveralls and slide down a muddy hill face first every time the Huskies got a touchdown during football games, it was the best part of my time at Saint Mary's. 
  • I have read all of the Sweet Valley High books (more than once!) 
       If you made it to the end of this list, I think you are super fabulously awesome! 

This is probably hopefully the most boring post I will write I wanted to try a little test run before I leave the land of hurricanes and lobsters for the land of politicians and ikea. If you come back and read my next post(s) I promise they will be more exciting and funny and maybe even include things like pictures & videos.

Keep Smiling :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo