Thursday 28 June 2012

Quest for Happiness [Day 28]

Following up on yesterday's post I am still loving the job, but holy moly am I exhausted! Tonight's post is going to be short and sweet so I can get to bed, after Rookie Blue of course.

What is the focus of my happiness today is being completely silly, even though I am a grown up! Lately, Jay and I have been laughing a lot. It is so refreshing to laugh together, especially since until the past couple of months we were (read: I was) having a rather difficult time finding happiness in O-Town. 

Tonight's blog was inspired by one silly such silly event. After getting groceries we had an extra bag of milk that expired while we were camping and needed to be emptied out. My thought was to cut a corner and pour it out as you would to use it, but Jay had another idea. He dramatically sliced the bag open, while holding it in the sink and it spurted everywhere.

Our kitchen and living room is what they call "open concept" so the milk not only splattered on the counter but all over the back of the couch. It was hilarious, hopefully the hilarity is apparent from this post. 

I can't think of another example right now as my focus is lacking tonight. Hopefully this brought you a little joy, and if not I hope something else brought a smile to your face.

Also, don't forget tomorrow is Friday and the start of a long weekend filled with fireworks and sunshine! 

Keep Smiling :)

P.S. Amy Farafowler on The Big Bang Theory just said "Sheldon, you are ruining boyfriend-girlfriend sing-a-long night!" I want to have boyfriend-girlfriend sing-a-long night, it sounds like fun.

2 comments:

  1. LOL your too funny! When you have that boyfiend-girlfriend sing-a-long night please share. I haven't heard JMac sing since he was 2yrs old, walking around the house with his little fisher price tape recorder singing "Labamba"...would love to hear that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the opportunity comes up I will certainly share it! He is usually pretty unwilling to participate in such shenanigans now, but maybe I'll play a little "Labamba" for him and see if that sparks any memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo