Friday 29 June 2012

Quest for Happiness [Day 29]

Today I offer, a photo blog. I've spent about a week carefully selecting the silliest and most ridiculous pictures to share today.

Sometime in the past few years I lost the ability to just smile nice for photos. Now when I see a camera flash I automatically puff my cheeks out or stick out my tongue. Usually when I look at these pictures later I wonder what I was thinking, but also I laugh.

I am sharing these photos as part of my Quest for Happiness because they make me laugh and I think if I am going to take silly pictures they should at least be shared! Consider it a reward for sticking with me for a whole month, you can now openly mock my ridiculousness!

This was on the cover of the SMU newspaper
Ireland, fancy flavoured chips!
My happy face :) Extreme!
Yup, I'm adjusting my fanny pack and making that face!

Birds of a feather
Classy, I know.
All our pictures together look like this (as you already knew!)
At least I've progressed from my alien face days!


Keep Smiling :)

1 comments:

  1. LMAO, you're right, pull out a camera and you makes a funny face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo