Tuesday 24 July 2012

Life is Awesome!

Today was fabulous! I love vacation, being by the lake and hanging out with my family. The best part, is it's only my second full day home!


Yesterday, I woke up early, but made up for that with a snooze on the dock in the afternoon sun! I propped my head up a bit with my book and was out like a light. Oh, and then I napped again while watching TV later in the afternoon. Naps are awesome. 


This morning my dad and I spent twenty minutes watching an adorable little ant carry a giant moth back to it's home. It was amazing and time consuming. When you are retired or on vacation though it's a great way to pass a morning! 


Today we headed back to civilization and I got the chance to see my brother and my grandparents which was wonderful. It's so great to pick up where you left off the last time with everyone. Now that I'm in the city I'll be able to spend lots of time with all my amigos which I've been waiting months to do! 


Currently I am getting ready to go watch Channing Tatum shake his booty in Magic Mike. I've been waiting about three months for this day. Seriously. I've heard the plot isn't great but really whose going for the plot?!??! 


Source: Wikipedia 
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, can't be late for my movie date with my bestie. I'll leave you with a few more lake pictures. Hope you've a lovely start to your week! 


This sign has been on the garage door forever! 


The boats and the beach :)
Keep Smiling :) 

3 comments:

  1. It's great having you here Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time at Magic Mike!!! I haven't seen it, but heard it's amazing (duh!).

    And yes..naps are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was Magic Mike!? I totally want to see it... I mean Channing Tatum!? Come on, there doesn't need to be a plot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo