Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Ok, I have typed and deleted three posts in the last twenty minutes. I am feeling out of sorts but can't even seem to figure out how to express the feeling in words. It's frustrating because words are not something I generally lack. It's one of those nights that I just want to roll my eyes...at myself. 


I don't want to dwell anymore on it with two hours left in the day it hardly seems worth it. It's annoying to feel all out of sorts and not be able to shake it. Underneath tonights drama queen ways though I am still happy and loving vacation life. 


We were in for a shock last night when we went to go see Magic Mike. It was sold out! Three weeks after it was released to less than steller reviews I've got to say I expected an empty theatre. It was lame. 


The movie plan was then forfeited and we headed to the mall. I was able to score a couple of deals on two tops and a sweater. Is there anything sweeter than finding a shirt on sale only to learn you can save an additional 30%? I sure don't think so. 


Since we couldn't check out the movie yesterday we decided to try for a matinee today instead. After three weeks of waiting I finally got to check out Channing Tatum's moves. I learned two things while watching this film. One, apparently I am a prude, all the gyrating was really too much for my delicate sensibilities (and I was the one who dragged my BFF to the movie). Two, no amount of ab flashing can save a movie with no plot. If you like Channing Tatum though it might be worth checking out.


To shake my ridiculous feelings this evening I spent about an hour watching Ellen clips on Youtube. I'm not sure there is anything funnier than Ellen. She is always so genuine and I love that she can get all of her guests to be so silly with her.


Since I'm still on vacation (yup, I'm probably going to mention it everyday, I can't help it!) I am going to keep this post short. I think I'm getting lazier with each passing day! But I'll make up for it by leaving you with some lovely Ellen clips. 



I adore when Sophia Grace and Rosie are on the show, and this might be their best visit yet. Ellen has no idea how to react to their fairy stories! 


This clip really covers so many of the hilarious moments on the show over the past 1500 episodes. I couldn't stop laughing. 

Keep Smiling :) 

2 comments:

  1. newest follow to your blog and thank you so much for posting these videos! i love ellen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching Ellen videos is a remedy for wacky moods for me too!!!! I hope you've had a restful weekend so far. =)

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo