Sunday 29 July 2012

My Week in Pictures

As I've mentioned (over and over again!) I'm on vacation in my hometown of Halifax, NS. I've now been home for a full week and it's absolutely lived up to my expectations.


I know it's hindered my ability to blog as frequently, but I've been taking lots of pictures! I've spent lots of time with my friends and family and the weather has been (mostly) beautiful. 




Riding the ferry to Halifax. 



                

The view of the ocean from the ferry and a sailboat. 


The view from the ferry the next day, a much different view! 


Hanging out with my sister and drinking lemonade (on the ferry!) I've spent a lot of time on the ferry since I got home. It's one of my favourite things to do. 


One of my favourite places for Poutine has come to Halifax! Donair Poutine is definitely a Halifax thing though, I am very intrigued. You can't get a good donair in Ottawa, but you can get good Poutine so hopefully this is a combination of both! 



A trip to the beach! Nothing quite beats the smell of the ocean. 


My best friend and her dog strolling along. He loves playing in the waves.


Hanging out at the beach. 

Quote of the Week: "You Should Embrace Your Inner Sexual Beast!" -L.B.  Lucky for you there are no pictures to go along with this quote. I went out for dinner with a couple of former co-workers and one of them said that to me as I explained I'm too much of a prude to have enjoyed Magic Mike. It was a great night, they are wonderful people and I miss working with them everyday!

Hope your week has been full of fun in the sun and time with your favourite people! Feel free to share stories in the comments! 

Keep Smiling :) 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time. Photo blog updates are just as good as written ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photo update! They tell as much as words do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo