Monday 18 May 2015

Cool To Be Kind

Why Hello,

It's been a while since I posted, I'd actually thought I might never post again. Yet here we are *again* it is way too hard to give this up. 

As I've mentioned many, many, many times before the notion of kindness and being kind to others is very important to me. This was something I shared in my short-lived Kindness Counts Fridays series (kept alive a little longer by the lovely Helen). 

I'm in a period of transition at the moment, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to dedicate to posting but I think I might be back- at least for a while. Expect to see lots of posts about being kind or things that made me (and in turn will hopefully make you) smile. 

I'll wrap this up with an entertaining photo of my sister and I following our 5km run this weekend. I was pumped to be done and she was .... well not. 


I'm pumping my arm (right) and she's in the centre, a little less excited! 
Keep Smiling :) 

1 comments:

  1. Hey you! I'm so pleased to see you back! I've got a KCF post scheduled for Friday: let me know if you're back hosting (yay!)!!!!! (Haven't been able to do one for the last few weeks as I had a massive project on deadline....(how I managed it solo, I'll never know))...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo