Wednesday 25 June 2014

Whoops, My Bad

 I learned something new today. 

You lovely, wonderful, friendly people have been emailing me. 

FOR MONTHS. 

I had no idea. Literally there were unopened emails from September, 2013. 

119 emails in total. 


That's 85 Unread, there are also over 30 that I read just before I created the folder. 

I didn't know people emailed me replies to comments I left and clearly don't read very well because I opened some of those emails and thought they were just notifications to tell me they left a reply on the blog to my comment. 

So, my bad. Big time. 

You've been emailing and I've not been answering, or perhaps worse, I haven't even read them! 

I promise, I'm going back through now and reading all of them- and from now on I won't get so behind. 

So, thank you for your kind emails and patience. Since I didn't realize this was a thing I haven't been emailing you either- but I'm all over this now. 

In case you want to know more about my email habits (and really who doesn't?) I am switching the account to a gmail account- because really hotmail is a little too complicated for me these days. What happened to my nice pink swirly background and angst-y folders filled with chain emails? 

Funny story about hotmail. In grade 6 when it was all the rage, I came home ready to set up my new email account. Typed in "Hot Male" and got a whole lot of hot males, and no email service websites. Scarred me for life. 


Keep being your awesome friendly selves, I promise I'll reciprocate your friendship from now on! 

Update (2 hours later): Seriously guys, you rock. Even when I failed to reply you kept sending me nice emails. You've made my week! Thanks for being your awesome selves! I'm trying to reply to as many emails as I can, don't be weirded out if my reply is 2-8 months late haha! 


Keep Smiling :) 

1 comments:

  1. Your emails came at just the right time--so maybe there was a reason you hadn't gotten them. They added such brightness to my day the other day when everything seemed really gloomy. LOVE that you had no idea :) You are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo