Monday 10 February 2014

Just Keep Swimming..

So far February has not proven to be any easier than January. Maybe I'm finally a grown up? I just feel like since the holidays everything has been moving at warp speed with me running behind trying to catch up. It's getting exhausting! 

Luckily we have a glorious 4 day weekend on the horizon, something I am greatly excited for. One of my closest friends is tying the knot on Friday (Valentine's Day aka my favourite day of the year), I am thrilled we get to help her celebrate! Then Monday is the long awaited Family Day holiday in Ontario. That means four glorious alarm free mornings!  Bring it on!

In the meantime, here's a peek at life lately. Not pictured, the endless amounts of wedding planning, wedding DIY's, and wedding related meltdowns. Planning a wedding is harder than Pinterest makes it look, eloping might be where it's at. 

Friday night Monopoly; Jay's cards are on the right, mine are on the left.
Not pictured: My 10 houses, boardwalk, waterworks, and a few
other properties.  He spent too much time in jail, I bought up the whole board. 

A sneak peek at my classroom.
January's dates as written by 5 year olds//Some melted snowmen//
A little adding to keep things fresh

I asked Jay for proof he skates the whole Rideau Canal, and he delivered.
I've never made it past 3.0km. 

Sorry to be such a downer, I'm actually in great spirits- just mentally and physically wiped out. Winter needs to hurry up and leave, I think sunshine would greatly improve my outlook! 

Keep Smiling :)


1 comments:

  1. I know, I'm so ready for the sunshine! Planning our wedding was so stressful, we really almost eloped haha.. but it will be a fun day!

    xo,
    Vanessa
    Enter our blog design giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo