Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wishful Wednesday 02.12.14

Another Wednesday, another week of wishes. Feel free to share your own wishes in the comments! 
Again, thanks to the lovely Nicole for this! 

I wish... more than one youth had stopped by the tutoring program I am volunteering with, it was great to have the one on one time, but they really didn't need that much help! It was just the first week though, so as the program grows I'm sure I'll be ready for an easy night with just a couple of kids again!


Source
I wish... I could be in two places at once on Friday, my friend is getting married (which I am beyond stoked about), but I really wish I could also celebrate with my kinders, because I know they will have some of that beautiful joy that makes me love the holiday! 

I wish... the weather will cooperate on Friday for my friends above mentioned, big day! So far the forecast has been promising, but it is Canada in the Winter so nothing is guaranteed. Regardless of the weather it will be a beautiful day, that I am sure of! 

Source
I wish... Boy Meets World had never been cancelled. I'm three episodes away from finishing Season 6, so I've only got Season 7 left. It is just such a feel good show I don't want it to end. Luckily Girl Meets World will eventually be on TV, I need my Corey & Topanga fix!  

Source
I wish... keeping with the TV theme, I wish The Walking Dead would have come back with more force this week. Sure, these slow episodes advance the storyline but they do it in such a boring way! It just seems like the show bounces between way too slow and a much better fast paced excitement. They need to find a way to put some excitement into each episode and worry less about creating these slow poignant moments, in my humble opinion of course. 

I wish... I had better fashion sense, or had a better sense of fashion adventure. I'm never sure what matches, so I just layer the same colour in different shades over and over. This results in a mess of blue in shades that probably shouldn't be together. Or red and pink, basically any colour that can be layered is, from the socks to the scarf. It's a hot mess. Sadly, no pictures exist of these magnificent outfits this week, I'll see what I can do for next week. 

That's all I'm wishing for right now. It's still pretty early here so my brain is a little foggy. I apologize if my grammar isn't what it should be! Feel free to share your wishes below! 

Happy Hump Day! Three days until weekend!


Keep Smiling :) 



1 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about The Walking Dead! It has been so boring! Bring on the zombies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo