Sunday 29 June 2014

Do You Want To Write For Me?

I've already written about this idea a couple of times, (you can check out the full details in the Let's Be Friends Page above ^), but I wanted to throw it out into the blog universe one last time to see what happens. 

I'm interested in having any (and as many) lovely bloggers share a little piece of themselves on this here blog. It can be a guest post about anything, a spotlight on your blog where you answer short questions from me,  a spotlight on your blog where I write about your awesomeness, photos, craft tips, wedding stories. Literally anything. 


In the least stalkerish way of course :) 

There is no expectation of reciprocation, or need to link back to me (though of course you can if you want to). I just really want this space to be a place where I connect with other bloggers and where other bloggers connect with each other. 

I'm not asking for guest posts to cover my vacay, or because I don't want to write my own I'm just asking because I think it's a great way to share some of the blogland awesomeness! 

It would of course be free too :) 

If you are interested, have questions, hate the idea or have literally ANY thoughts on it, please, please, please comment or email me: 


kimandjason2014 [at] gmail.com

I can't wait to hear from you are start making some magic happen! 

Keep Smiling :) 

1 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo