Saturday 28 June 2014

Time To Be Happy

2014 has been weird so far. 

I mean it's been awesome. 

We got married. It was fantastic. 

I still love my job (next week marks my first full year teaching by myself).

But, I've been feeling overwhelmed. 

The old stress reappearing. 

Frustrated. 

Lacking direction. 

I'm not sure what's causing the stress but I want to get back to the joy. 

I want to focus on being happy, finding the reasons to smile. 

To laugh with the reckless abandon I once knew.

To carry myself like I'm proud of who I am. 

To share my love with those around me more freely. 

As the lovely Tyra would say, it's time to smize. (Sidenote: as if smizing is a word).  


Source

I know Tyra meme's and wishful blog posts wont change things overnight, but I think I just needed to send these thoughts out so to improve my chances of taking action. I need something to keep


Keep Smiling :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo