Sunday 29 June 2014

Sunday Social 06.29.14

Trying something new, linking up for the Sunday Social



1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
History, with minors in English and Psychology. I'd always planned on History & English but added Psych on half-way through 4th year because I realized I'd already taken over 1/2 the required courses and loved it. It's been the most useful of all three! I loved University. 


Check out these cool kids? So fly. 

2. What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?
This skirt, $10 at H&M yesterday! So comfy! 



3. What is something silly we don’t know about you and go… During my time at Saint Mary's I was a member of the "Pit Crew" we wore painter jumpsuits and slide down a muddy hill every time our team scored a touchdown.  We also led cheers for fans and acted like fools. I was the only girl most of the time. 



4. What is your favourite Holiday?
Valentine's Day- I love being able to tell people how much I care and it being less weird than usual. You can read more about it here and here. You can also read about why it makes me so happy here.





5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Hug Jay & listen to the weather and news on the radio. 


Keep Smiling :) 

3 comments:

  1. I like that you said Valentine's Day! First time I have seen that holiday listed in today's social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Pit Crew" looks awesome! We have something similar at Clemson called Central Spirit that my brother is really involved in. They do a lot of different things for all of the athletic teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I wrote a longish comment but the Internet ate it. Suffice to say that I'm glad you stopped by my blog through the Sunday Social because I'm loving yours! It looks like we might be wedding buddies, my husband and I married on 4/26/14 :) Following on Bloglovin now, looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! You are awesome! xo